Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome

I decided to create my very own blog, just for me. My husband is adamant about keeping our family one by invite only. It has kind of been a pain. So I decided to do my own and just use it for my do-it-myself stuff and anything else I feel like sharing with whoever I want, whether they are personally invited or not.

The reason for the name of my blog is that my husband is always saying that I live in the land of sunshine and lollipops. Well that name was already taken so I decided to just flip it.

I welcome anyone who would like to join me there. It is a great place to hang out in this amazingly crazy world.

I am going to try and copy and paste some stuff from my other blog. wish me luck.

1 comment:

Michael Lloyd Photography said...

Sunshine and Lollipops the natural prozac :) I'll see you there one day, maybe sooner than later :)
Love You!