Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

WHAT'S MY THANG?
I wish it were one thing. I am one of those people who's thing changes weekly or monthly. I guess it could all fall under the crafty heading. At times it has been salvaging a piece of furniture and painting it and distressing it. I have painted almost every piece of wood furniture in my house and salon. Last year for about three months I was obsessed with making magnet boards. I was always on the search for coordinating scrapbook paper and matching ribbon. I probably made over 50 of them. People who knew me or came into the salon were placing custom orders. I have also been completely obsessed with online scrapbooking. I have logged plenty of hours on shutterfly.com. The past couple of weeks it has been making nursing cover-ups (hooter hiders). And of course my newest time consumption activity is blogging. I just wish I could get obsessed about the gym. If I could put all the energy that I put into creating, into a workout, I would be one hot mama.

1 comment:

Jen V said...

I think that all the time! I get so obsessed with my current projects - I always wish I could be obsessed with eating healthy and exercising!

Hooter hiders! I laughed out loud on that one. Are you preggers? Or do you just make them for friends?