Monday, April 7, 2008

I am insane!

So this is my kitchen before I got the crazy idea that I needed to paint it today.I have had a paint swatch on my wall for over 6 months and I guess today was the day. If you scroll down you will see the progress I have made and there is also a swatch of adorable material that I am going to cover my bar stools with. I'll let you know how it all turns out. I doubt I am going to finish tonight, but I got 3/4 of the room done. I have to work tomorrow, so I probably won't get back to it until Wednesday. That is going to kill me.
Oh ya , I also bought paint and fabric to redo Mike's office. I truly am insane.








2 comments:

Lori said...

I think it looks awesome! You truly do inspire me dev. you never stop and things always look great!

Kamille said...

You really are so flipping creative. I wish I had some of that.