Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Refridgerator scrounging!


So it was time to make dinner, and I had some left over turkey from dinner on Monday. So I think hm, what can I make with what I have. I think I make a pretty great chicken noodle soup, and for those of you have never used Grandma's frozen noodles, you are missing out on the best kept secret for chicken noodle soup. They taste just like big fat homemade noodles. Anyway, I decided to fake it and make the soup with the leftover turkey and I only had one package of noodles so I needed some filler. I decided to make vegetable turkey noodle soup, because my fridge was brimming with veggies, and all of those things are great by themselves, so why not all together in a big old steaming pot of soup. It looks and smells amazing. I'll let you know if it is a winner.

4 comments:

Jaimi said...

Mmmm! I remember your soup fondly. Those noodles are awesome!

Danielle Richardson said...

i love turkey noodle soup and vegetables you just cant go wrong there!

Lori said...

Just so you know it was awesome. thanks for sharing it with me. your the best.

Kamille said...

You're making me wish I had some leftover turkey in my fridge.