Saturday, August 9, 2008

Party at my Mamma's House!

I came down to my mom's for the weekend. It is not very often I get to come down and just hang at my mom's. No agenda, no husband to entertain.
A few weeks ago my mom had a major plumbing flood in her house and I live just far enough away, and have two crazy busy boys, that it makes it hard to jump in the car and run down here to help her. So this weekend I got to come down and even though she already had her house all put together, she decided she wanted to paint her table and chairs, and you all know I love a can of spray paint. Anyway I'll let you know how it all turns out, but for right now we are having a good time just chillin' and projectin' at Grandma's.


3 comments:

Brandee Lloyd said...

Holy Cow I think I might faint you finally posted!!! Your husband was enjoying being home alone. After he took our pictures he was going home to run around in the nude!!! Poor neighbors.

Michael Lloyd Photography said...

No husband to entertain, LOL!
That's funny! :)

BTW I think I would scare myself running around in the buff or lack there of!

Gibbs Family said...

Oh I remember all the fun parties at Joe Mama's house!! You and your mom are exactly the same... you are always up for a good project and they always turn out amazing!! (Tell your mom "hi" for me.)