Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mission Accomplished! (well almost)

I found this darling cradle at a garage sale. Of course it wasn't painted this adorable red, but you know me. A couple a cans of spray paint and a little elbow grease, and I can't wait to put the little dude in there.
And then for some reason I was feeling really ambitious and two trips later and more hours than I thought I had in one day with two busy boys and I have a pretty damn cute quilt top. Who knew I could figure it out. I don't think I have ever unpicked so much in my life. I have decided if I attempt another one I am going to ask a few more questions before I start.


6 comments:

Tinaya said...

cute crib, looks like this new little one will be sleeping in style!

Brandee Lloyd said...

Good job on the quilt. I love that you took the challenge. It was worth all of the unpicking!

Lori said...

it looks awesome!!!

Moira said...

Very cute Devorn...now stop being so talented already...lol

Michael Lloyd Photography said...

Dev can do anything!

Contessa Elegante said...

That turned out so awesome! Way to go! You never cease to amaze me!